Wish I Had Said That

"I learned long ago not to be intimidated by an absence of difficulty"
- John Gill

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."-Frederick Douglass

"If my thought dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine"-Bob Dylan

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ending the Month

Life continues to impress. I'm doing my best at being a jobless skier this winter while maintaining a steady stream of application and resume spraying. Plenty of obscenely beautiful days have been collected already.

The idea for a trip to Cooke City has emerged. That damn place is continually getting plowed by storms that don't even scratch Bozeman. Engaging search for a dog-sitter.

Ski Powder.

Things are looking up for the camera to be taken out soon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers